Friday, February 29, 2008

I Love Crystal Jewelry



I love sparkly crystal jewelry. So on my wedding day back in November 2003, I had on a complete set of earrings, necklace, bracelet and crown--all in sparkly crystals! I'm usually minimilastic when it comes to wearing jewelry, but on my wedding day I splurged on crystal jewelry! (LOL). Every now and then I get my cravings on these types of jewelry.

Here's a wonderful online store that sells 100% authentic crystal jewelry in every type and color called Crystalcrib.com. Colorful unique crystal jewelry from Asia are just a few of their specialty jewelry designs. They have about all the crystal types you can think of, from Agate to Turquoise (which is one of my birthstones!)-- they got it all. If you are looking for unique crystal pieces like necklaces, braceletes, earrings, anklets and more, you should check out this site. And hey, they even have crystal pieces for the home. I'm loving the Amethyst Geode with wooden stand featured there, for like $43.00..hmm, very affordable compared to what I've seen in other home decor online stores.

I also like the fact that you can shop by price, so if you have limited budget they have jewelry items priced from below $20 to over $100, depending on your budget. So go ahead, feed your crystal jewelry and home decor craving. Go to: www.crystalcrib.com

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

I you Palm Beach pictures look like so much fun and warm. It is freezing here and we are all getting tired of the winter.

I am tagging you with a meme on rantings and another on jabber jaws if you have time.

happy friday
carrie~

Unknown said...

So as I Jo. I think they are so pretty and colorful.