Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My baby is getting to be a year old!



Wow, I can't believe he is getting to be one year old. Yes, on March 2nd my baby Jaden is going to be a year old.

Right now, he's showing signs that he might be an early talker, unlike his big brother. He babbles a lot, laughs a lot, and is very easy to please. People always comment on how he hardly fusses or cries. As long as he's fed and his bottom is dry and clean, he's good to go. It's funny whenever his brother plays around him, he just likes to watch what his brother's doing and starts making happy noises--
like he's saying, "I want to play with you, Gabriel". Whenever I change his diaper, he starts kicking his feet and getting so excited. I think generally, he loves the interaction with people. Like if you start talking to him, he'll instantly have this big bright smile telling you that he's happy. I think he's going to be a very active little boy too, just like his brother. My husband and I was just talking about this yesterday. We both can't believe how quickly our boys are growing. Soon there'll be two little rascals running around the house! (LOL)

Anyways, for Jaden's first birthday, my husband and I decided we'll just have it as a laidback family day. No invited guests or party. I ordered his cake, bought a few presents to open, and that's it. It was this way with Gabriel on his first birthday too. But party or not, I am sure it's going to be a special day. :)

4 Comments:

Kristi said...

The picture is adorable. I year old is such a sweet age...learning to be a person and still cute enough to be our baby at times. Happy Early Birthday Little Man.

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a little angel! They grow so fast.

Unknown said...

Our second one learned to talk much quicker than the first. I think that it's because they have somebody that's their size to teach them.

Happy Birthday Jaden!

Misty DawnS said...

He is absolutely beautiful!