Friday, February 22, 2008

My Dream Spain Getaway!



Even as a child, I've always dreamed of visiting Spain. Now that I'm a grown up, I want to make this dream happen!

So I checked out this Mediterranean Property Portal called MedHead.com and found this beautiful beach front rental property in Granada, Spain. It is a beautiful apartment complete with amenities such as a living room, dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and has a breathtaking view of the ocean.

They have a vast list of rental and for sale properties not only in Spain, but also n France, Italy, and Cyprus. I even checked out this other Italian property listing they have that also caught my interest. Hmmm, Italy is another dream country to visit someday.

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have an award for you! :o)

Unknown said...

Good luck Jo, I want to go to Spain too! Maybe someday... :)