Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Sister Is Visiting...

I was happy to find out my younger sister who's been wanting to visit the US finally got approved for a US visitor visa. If you're not from the Philippines you probably don't know that this is a very rare happening. Yup, it is very hard to get a US visitor visa from there. So this was a very nice surprise for me and the whole family.

So now she's planning to come visit us here in June. She has to make arrangements to take off work and then the travel expenses involved. I hope everything goes smoothly as far as her coming here. She has lots of friends in the US too that she plans to visit. There was one somewhere in California, another in New York that she mentioned she wants to visit as well. So lots of travelling for her, and she's very excited about it. :)

2 Comments:

Juliana said...

I am happy for you that your sister will visit u :D

jenn said...

How wonderful!! I hope you two have an amazing time together.