Thursday, March 20, 2008

7 Random / Weird things about me

I was tagged by Carrie to do this meme about 7 random or weird things about me... I'll do my best, so here it goes!

FIRST:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

OK LET'S SEE NOW...

1. My husband always tells me I have "toengers"- referring to what he says, are my long toes that look like fingers. LOL. :)

2. I am now back into walking outside again with my kids, which is something I congratulate myself everyday for doing.

3. I "baby talk" my children in my second language, which is Filipino. I think it's not good, but I love saying them! It makes me feel like I'm just like a playmate to my kids!

4. I love spa pedicures- the ones with a lotion massage and a salt rub and scrub- ohhh-la-la! I treat myself with this at least once a month and yes, they're quite expensive..but..oh well.. what can my husband do? LOL

5. I sometimes buy on a whim (bad habit!)- so I have about 5 pairs of shoes still in boxes in the closet- unworn! :)

6. I love my coffee like I love my kids and my husband.. go figure! (I'm addicted!):)

7. My husband told me one day he married me because he loved looking at my long fingers on our first date. (Ouch! But I think it's not bad, what d'ya all think?) :)

Now I am going to pass this along to Cathy, Vhiel, Liza, and Shoshana- all of whom are my blogging friends AND, are my real friends from my moms group! :)

5 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Those were neat facts! Thanks for sharing them with us. :o)

Shoshana said...

This is a cool meme...know what? I also like spa pedi...except they take an hour and I get really antsy being away from my books that long amount of time. :)

**"Liza"** said...

Jo I'll do this at my other blog tonight ok..;) thanks for tagging me..

Unknown said...

I'll work on this one tomorrow Jo, thanks for tagging me.

We all have our indulgences Jo that are simply hard to get rid off, Good luck on yours!

Congratulate on walking with your kids, I can only on Fridays since I don't go to school that day.

See you soon!

Vhiel said...

thanks for the tag jo.. im going to add this on my tags as soon as i get a chance... hey maybe you can make everybody's name as a link.. pampadagdag ng technorati stats... did you know that's one of the reason why bloggers do these tags?