Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow In Texas!







In Texas, we don't get a lot of snow in the winter. So last evening, my husband and I were so excited when it snowed. So we took our toddler out to play and make snow balls with him and took some pictures. It was funny that our toddler was excited and yet a little scared when daddy threw small snowballs at him. He was running towards the house acting silly like he's scared. He was touching the snow balls with a puzzled look on his face and yet he had this big, fascinated smile.

We also lighted up the fireplace and we enjoyed the warmth it brought to the house.

Anyways, I'm posting a few pictures here from last night and and some I took in front of our house and the back of our yard this morning. I love snow! :)

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

It was a beautiful night. Snow in Texas! Pretty sight, specially this morning. Too bad my little didn't enjoy it. But it sure did remind me of Reno.

Carrie said...

Must be exciting. Here in Canada I am getting tired of the snow and can't wait until spring. Today was pretty warm at 11 degrees celcius and another storm coming tonight. Is there no end>>

I have something for you on my jabber jaws blog :0)

carrie

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm with Carrie on the snow. We live a couple of hours apart and I'm pretty tired of the snow too. LOL

Hazel said...

wow, beautiful scenery. i like snow

Anonymous said...

snow in Texas...very cool :o) we almost moved to TX this past summer. Hubby is a teacher and TX treats their teachers very well...