Monday, March 3, 2008

No Wonder Why...

...businesses are paying these paid blogging companies like PayPerPost, Review Me, etc. to have bloggers like us blog about their products.

Here's a recent "Beauty Flash" article from Self magazine that I just read. I thought I'd share it since this all applies to us, bloggers.

Title: Wired Wisdom

Sixty-seven percent of women are more likely to buy a product if they read a positive comment about it on a blog, a message board, or an online social network, a study by the Benchmarking Company, a consumer research firm in Washington D.C., reports.


Hmm, no wonder why... businesses need bloggers like us. :)

2 Comments:

razz said...

Isn't that awesome?? I love blogging and getting paid to blog, I just signed up with a new company too so I am busy!!

I hope that more and more people/companies get into blog advertising because its a great way to get the word out.

Have a Great day!!:)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Bloggers ROCK!