Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wow, is this Thursday already?

I can't believe I haven't written anything on here since Monday. I think if Hip Mama Blog could only scream, "Give me some lovin'!", I'd stop what I'm doing and give her some TLC and yes, love! LOL.

So how are you all my dear blogging friends. Sorry I've been just busy promoting my new shopping and product review blog I think I'm starting to neglect Hip Mama Blog and you all too- my blogrolling friends here. :(

So today I'm going to make it up to you all and try and visit each one of you all, starting today and who knows maybe even just today. :)

So I'm gonna go over to Carrie's at Rantings of A Woman since she just left me a comment and said that she has tagged me with a meme. I hope I can really do it this time...hmmm, I can only try, right? :)

Happy Thursday to everyone who reads my blog!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I know Jo, woke up today and said Thursday already? Parang Lunes lang...

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your week and Happy Easter!