Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cheap Phone Cards

I call home (Philippines) a lot- my sisters, brothers, and friends, and always on the lookout for cheap international phone cards to use. It seems like the more convenient for me is to go online and buy an online phone card than a regular hard phone card from a phone store.

I discovered this online phone card store called PhoneCardsAvenue.com that sells cheap phone cards for local or international use. When you gp online, you can just search for local phone cards or for your own country and purchase it conveniently. It's amazing how cheap these phone cards are- you can save up to 95%!

I've read somewhere that prepaid phone cards are a great way to save money on long distance bills. But sometimes, finding and buying a cheap phone card or calling card online can be daunting. At PhonecardsAvenue.com, they make it easy fro you to search the right phone card for you through their pre-sorted international calling cards. Plus, the phone cards & calling cards they sell offer great voice quality and great value! So you can start saving on long distance calling starting now!

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I don't make a lot of phone calls. I usually just email and instant message my friends. :o)

Juliana said...

don't drop and say hi...

I don't you like play tag or not but I am tagging you, Time Capsule tag
Just do it when you feel what :D

Unknown said...

I have a plan with AT&T for a cheaper price on Int'l call. I like it better than phone cards :) I think it's better than having to guess how much is left on my phone card. And these days I hardly call anyway, I do the YM so my Mom can see my little one online.