Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thinking of Getting A New Cellphone

I definitely need a new cellphone. The one I have right now is one of those free cellphones you get when you sign up for a two-year plan. I don't use my cellphone a lot for casual calls, except for emergencies and business calls. I use it a lot on text messaging though, as my family and friends from the Philippines do text message me a lot- it's cheaper way to communicate (besides the email!).

Anyways, I am looking into this site called BesinCellPhones.com. The site looks like a good place to shop around for new cool cellphones and plans and yes, they even offer free cell phones too..so I might be tempted to get that too.

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

So am I Jo. Mine is the same one you get when you signed up for a two-year plan. The thing is I don't use it as much so it ends up dead all the time in my purse or my book bag :)

Vhiel said...

me too.. i like the one that has all the latest gadyets.. too bad I can't afford it.. mine right now is good though.. i has an mp3, cam, video recorder, it doesnt have a radio though.. my old phone has one.. hahaha.. and I can store a lot of files on this one because it has an external memory.. so i guess its all goood

your good on this opp ha.. you were able to grab it.. i didnt... its all greyed out to me now..

Mom Knows Everything said...

My cell phone is so old it doesn't even take pictures. I'm beginning to think it's time for a new one.

Hazel said...

ohh, so nice to have a new cellphone.

Vhiel said...

checking out whats new here.. did you have a great weekend?