Saturday, May 10, 2008

About Mother's Day

My dear hubby just told me earlier this afternoon that he wants to take me and the kids for dinner out tomorrow to celebrate me- Mother's Day. :)
So now I am thinking of a place I want to try. You know when you have small ones, you don't think much about yourself anymore. So I'm thinking of a laidback place, where my kids can make noise and it's okay. Not the romantic, quite place that we used to go to before my hubby and I had our beautiful little angels. :)

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! :)

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY JO! Rick is working tomorrow so it'll just be me and Aviia. Stay home probably or go crazy shopping! :D

Petula said...

I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day... it's nice that you'll be going out to celebrate the day. Whether with the kids or without, it's always nice to be acknowledged.

Dette said...

Hi Jocelyn - hope you're having a wonderful Mama's Day! :D

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day and dinner. :o)