Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blog Design Makeover

Hello dear blogging friends, how are you all this beautiful Monday morning?
It seems like the weekend just went by fast, didn't it?

Anyways, I'm playing around with my blog design right now- backgrounds and such, so if you see it look a little crazy here and there it's because I'm still trying to find what I'm looking for. Making it a little more fun and reflecting more of my style and something that will go with the current season.

If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to leave a comment here.

Happy blogging y'all! :)

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

It was a beautiful weekend. Now I have aches and bug bites on my arms and ankles from working on my garden. It needed some love so I got the chance to worked on it this weekend.

Happy blogging!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I think your blog looks beautiful the way it is. My only suggestion is to take the anti-spam word verification off. Sometimes it takes me 3 tries to get it right. I love the music on your blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy, wow good for you! Last weekend my hubby also cut our lawn so it's nice outside now.

Tammy, thank you very much for letting me know about the spam verification. I turned it off, so now it should be easier to leave a comment here. I appreciate the suggestion. :)

the moms at babysteals said...

cute blog!

Vhiel said...

your right jo, the weekend went by so fast... we did a little work on the yard yesterday and I was hoping I can do more yard work today but it rained ... so much for that. But atleast I dont have to water my plants.. Yahooooo!! And speaking of makeover, i been changing my backgrounds every so often that I cannot remember how it used to look like. I get bored easily with the way it look.

But anyway, I have a tag for you for mothers day... grab it when you get a chance.

Carrie said...

Oh my where have I been?
Your blog looks great Jocelyn and it looks like I have lots to catch up on. Things are busier than usual which isn't leaving me time to blog hop.

take care
carrie

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love your header! Nice color palette, too.

I just found your blog and I'm adding it to my faves!