Thursday, May 29, 2008

Craigslist is the way to go, baby!

If you haven't used Craigslist.org to sell your unwanted stuff before- you definitely should.

My husband and I started listing some of the furniture that we don't want to haul with us on our next move- just last night on Craigslist. I mean, just last night, people! Mind you- we sold almost everything TODAY! Yes, TODAY!

It's amazing. Just minutes after listing our items last night, we received tons of emails and phone calls- people just trying to get our things from us. So fast and so soon! (LOL). So today people are just getting in and out of our house getting our things out. I'm so sad the house is almost empty now. Can you all imagine? And hello, we still live here!!!! :)

Anyway, I'm not complaining. We made some nice money today selling our stuff. My husband and I went, "yayyyy!!!". It's amazing and it happened so fast!

So if you want to get rid of things you don't want anymore, Craigslist is the way to go, baby! :)

0 Comments: