Thursday, May 29, 2008

Have you heard about Black Friday deals?

I've only heard about Black Friday deals some time last year on a forum that I frequent. Do you all know that on Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving, is the day when major retailers around the country discount products to help kick off the Christmas shopping season? Black Friday ads are usually kept secret until you receive the circulars in your Thanksgiving Day newspaper. But there's this site called Black-Friday.net that gives you the advantage by showing the Black Friday 2008ads before anyone else. They also give you direct links to each product you're interested in so you can buy them online on Black Friday without the hassles of standing in line at the store!

I was navigating through black-friday.net today and it's amazing how many major retailers there are that feature Black Friday ads. Think Amazon, Bestbuy, Toys R'Us, Macy's, Old Navy, and many other brands you love! Even Walmart, JCPenney, and Overstock.com. I'm definitely checking out a lot of these stores for those Black Friday ads!

Right now, I am needing new luggages for my up and coming international travel. I got my old luggages but I definitely need updated ones. I also want a new digital camera because I don't really like what I have right now. The lens is not too powerful so it doesn't take nice quality picture images. So those Black Friday ads will come in handy for these items on my shopping wish list!

And oh, what's cool also is if you want to receive updates on these Black Friday ads and deals, just sign up for email updates on BlackFriday.net.

0 Comments: