Wednesday, May 21, 2008

KeyIngredient.com- A New Kind Of Recipe Website

Filipino Chicken Adobo

chicken adobo, filipino adobo

See Filipino Chicken Adobo on Key Ingredient.



There's a new kind of recipe/food website that lets you sign up for your own free account and then add your own favorite recipes on the website. It's called KeyIngredient.com- a place to share, collect, and preserve your most well-loved recipes. Simple Recipes such as the ones you use everyday or any recipes you need are within reach when you become a member to KeyIngredient.com. The sign up takes less than a minute and it's a fun, interactive site for people who loves cooking and food just like you and me!

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love baking and I'm always looking for new recipes.

Ane said...

I love Chicken Adobo! I just made this a while ago and it's posted on my recipe blog! I think I will make some tonight! The only difference is that my recipe says add rice wine vinegar or white vinegar...hmm..

Ane said...

Oh I see it does say vinegar on the directions...lol! sorry! hehe!