Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Oh, man!!!!"

This is funny.

Whenever Gabriel does something bad, I exclaim: "Oh, man! Why did you do that, baby?". He usually just runs away and pretends like it's not a big deal. Like the other day, he spilled half of my coffee (ground coffee in the can) and I was like, "Oh, man! Baby...that is not cool!".

So yesterday my little one Jaden was playing with him in the living room and at one point Jaden got tired and started crying his fussy "I'm sleepy now, Mommy" cry and out of the blue, Gabriel must not liked his brother crying like he did, so he blurted out, looking directly at his little brother Jaden- "Oh, man!!!". LOL.

It was sooooo cute I wished I had my video camera when he said it. That was the first time I heard him say that and it was just way too cute of him. :)

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Those moments are so precious that you just want to capture it. But they happen so quickly like a bubble in the air, once it's gone, it's gone forever. But they will remain in our hearts and memories.

Shosh said...

Awww, that is so cute! I wish I could capture moments like that in camera, but often, it will just have to be in our head because a camera's not always handy.

Shoshana

Dette said...

Love it! It makes you wish you had a video camera rolling all day just to capture moments like this. I bet he sounded adorable!!

Ane said...

That's so funny! This is our 18 month olds favorite new phrase too! Oh MAN! Or WHOA! lol! It's hilarious! Thanks for sharing!