Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scrapbook Addict

I used to do a lot of manual scrapbooking. At one time while I was pregnant with my first baby Gabriel and right after I had him, I got hooked on scrapbooking and would buy a lot of supplies for scrapbooks and memory books.

I didn't realize how much scrapbooking supplies I had accumulated until I sorted all of them out from our last move and put them in boxes. Man, I was a scrap addict! If I saved all the money I spent on those supplies, I probably would have saved at least a couple thousand dollars. Yes, that's how crazy I was with scrapbooking! Now that digital scrapbooking is the new trend, it looks like I'm going to get into it too. I am now looking into buying a Photo Elements software on Ebay. :)

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Same here! I have a bunch of scrap book supplies and I haven't touched them for years.

Unknown said...

Oh my God. So am I Jo. My scrap table is a mess. And I missed it too. I plan to start working again after my test and this interview with the immigration. It was sooo good to see you and Jaden again.