Friday, May 30, 2008

Win an IPod!

Everybody's talking about IPods these days. I do have one- a big white Apple 350GB Ipod, which I hardly use. I keep saying to myself, "yea, I'm going to use it one of these days". LOL, it's now two years since I won that IPod from one of those incentive sites I joined then and it still looks as new now! Talk about laziness, LOL!

So now that I'm travelling I might have a chance to finally use it. :)

Speaking of IPods, you can win one through DDI (Development Dimensions International). They are offering an iPod nano to participants who fill out a brief online survey. The survey is targeted at HR executives in health care. At the end of the survey, participants will be asked to provide their e-mail address and contact information and then they will randomly select one winner from the participants who complete the survey.

To take the survey, click here.

0 Comments: