Thursday, June 5, 2008

Have You Been "Carrie-d" Away Yet? :)



Everybody's talking about the Sex and the City Movie these days. I have not seen the movie yet, but I will.

I've been on and off watching the show for years and I can say, I'm not a big fan although I found the few full episodes I've watched cute. Other times, the characters are just a little annoying that I just either change the channel or turn the tv off completely!

I'm a bit picky when it comes to the kind of movies I watch but when I saw the trailer of this movie and the interview with the characters, I'm convinced I'm going to go see it. :)

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I like Sex In The City, but I must admit sometimes after watching the shows I wanted to shake me head at those girls. Have a great weekend my friend!

razz said...

Hey! We love the show and we LOVED the movie, it was cute and funny. It was so weird because at the theater we went to so many ladies were dressed like carrie! Overall it was great to see the ladies again!

Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Yes I did! I cried, I laughed, I giggled... I will watch it again and again and again....

Nonickname said...

I was a Sex and the City addict, watching all of the episodes and playing catch up after the birth of my twins. They just turned six and I really want to see the movie, oddly enough because, I miss not having babies anymore! That show takes me back to that time.