Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My "Fabulous Mega Blog"

I feel like I'm writing a lot about myself these days, sorry folks. But this is one of those. Just had to share it! :)

I was going to say that I am happy with the way things are turning out for Hip Mama's Place. I am getting a lot of complements from advertisers and more product review requests than I expected. It's been very productive so far and I'm just happy to share my joy with you all.

Yesterday I got an email letter from an advertiser that said, "Wow. I just found out about your fabulous mega blog and I'm happy to have my product featured on it!".

I mean, isn't that something? So that said, I want to thank you all who regularly visits Hip Mama's Place. You are all the reason that keeps me going and making it a success! :)

0 Comments: