Monday, June 9, 2008

My Weekend

It's hard to believe it's almost Monday morning. The weekend went by so quick!

This weekend was spent like the past few weekends- cleaning the house, boxing things up for the move and packing for our upcoming big trip.

Saturday afternoon DH and I agreed to keep one kid each- so I can go shopping easier with just one baby in tow. So I went with my little one Jaden to the mall with me and spent most of the afternoon shopping for him and his brother, and for myself- mostly for things I wanted for the trip.



Well, I splurged a bit for myself too and bought this beautiful designer Linea Pelle Innue Italian Leather brown tote bag at Marshall's (famous discount store for designer fashion). Wow, this purse is just what I've been looking for- classy-looking bag in rich, soft and shiny brown leather, with lots of pockets and spaces for anything.


And the style is definitely very in at the moment- I even saw this purse style on Vanessa Hudgens and Lauren Conrad on a fashion mag recently. So I was happy about this latest find- just perfect for travel and everyday use! (Hint: I paid like $97 and some change for it, including tax. I did good, considering the MSRP was like $269!).

Oh, sorry I didn't mean to brag about my shopping escapade. But sometimes, a girl's just gotta have what she wants! ;)

Sunday we didn't do much- just stayed home, work around the house, and then treated ourselves with Chinese food delivery for dinner. :)

So how was your weekend, by the way?

6 Comments:

Kristi said...

My husband and I will often split into one kid each. He took Noah swimming to a local pool on Saturday just the two of them and they are both still talking about it. I thin these individual times are going to be even more important as the boys get older. And you're right, hoping is definitely easier with one.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Rocking purse! Sometimes a girl just have to treat herself doesn't she. I'm glad you had a good weekend my friend! :o)

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

We were painting my daughters room so my house is the biggest mess ever!

It turned out great though so it was worth it. Now I get to clean!

Vanessa said...

I do like that handbag, very stylish! Any weekend with shopping is a great one!

**"Liza"** said...

Hi Jo..wow neat purse ha! anyway Im sorry I keep missing your message I went to the mall the whole afternoon with my boys. I arrive not to long ago. I hope to catch you tonight..

Unknown said...

Not bragging at all Jo. My weekend was good too. Annabel and I got to see Sex and the City and I splurge myself with two new shoes. haay, can't help myself :D

I love your purse! Now you got me thinking of a new too. Maybe... have to the shoes first, lol