Friday, June 6, 2008

Toys and Books

I emailed a good friend who's going to have a trip to the Philippines with three little kids in about two weeks from now. Her and I were sort of comparing notes about what and what-not to bring on the trip and exchanging ideas about how to entertain our kids so they are less fussy on the long flight. I know from reading a lot online about mothers who have travelled with little kids that things like puzzles, drawing and doodle pads, coloring books, little story books, and little toys make for great entertainment for kids so I'm starting to gather those things now too.

Sorry about writing so much about our upcoming trip. Can you all tell I'm having mixed emotions about this? I am very excited about it, and yet I can't help getting anxious and a little worried- mostly because I have never been on a long plane ride with my precious ones. I just hope and pray they'll be relaxed and sweet the whole time.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

It will be a good break and change of atmosphere for you Jo. I'm sure there's plenty of ideas online about your first travel with your kiddos. Have fun!

Will you bring me some malunggay seeds? lol

Mom Knows Everything said...

You are going to have a fabulous time and I'm sure the kids will enjoy themselves also.

Carrie said...

I have an award for you on my rantings blog! Hope you are having a great weekend with your family!

take care

Vhiel said...

how was your weekend jo? ours was good.. we went to the water park in allen and spent most of our afternoon there.. little isabella looks like she had fun and she got some sun too... cathy and aviia was also there... we had some chikahan time.. :)