Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Birthday Party

Last night, we were invited for dinner at my older brother's house. It was a birthday dinner celebration for their seven year old son- my nephew Ryan. Wow, he's growing so big already! Last four years ago, he was just a baby like my three year old Gabriel now. Time flies!

Anyway, while we were chatting with my sisters and my sisters in-law, we talked a lot about mom and baby stuff. It's funny how conversations can get to so many other topics. Conversations that started with formula went into breastfeeding, then to diapers and even to about using incontinence products at the hospital during labor! (LOL).

It's nice when you get together with siblings and friends and talk just about anything under the sun. I enjoyed the birthday party (and the mommy conversations) a lot! :)

0 Comments: