Friday, July 11, 2008

Very Sad News

The other day we received sad news that my mom's cousin (an aunt) died of a heart attack. She was only in her 50's. The last time we saw her she looked so vibrant and healthy and so everyone was shocked by this very sad news.

She left two grown kids who are well-off and have businesses of their own. So some people within the family circle were speculating that her children wouldn't really need the benefits from her Death insurance anymore. Hmm, I guess people talk about things like that. I think it's a little petty.

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I am so sorry to hear about your families loss.

Dette said...

I'm so sorry... our deepest sympathies to you...

I hope you don't mind - I'm also grabbing your badge to post on my new place - drop by whenever you can...

*hugs*

Unknown said...

That is soooo sad!

Death is the most unexpected things in the world. And she was really young.

My deepest sympathy Jo.