Monday, July 14, 2008

Trying To Lose Weight On My Vacation

I have four sisters and I'm in the middle of the five girls in the family. When I got here in the Philippines, I can't believe that I'm the fattest out of all of us five! So now one of my two younger sisters Rowena calls me "Extra Large", LOL. I can't seem to control my good appetite with food. I eat like a pig! :)

So now I'm thinking maybe I should try taking diet pills. Although I know that the healthier alternative to losing weight is getting into some physical activity. So I should go back to working out in the gym or take walks outside when I can. :)

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm the largest of my three sisters also. :o(

Unknown said...

Good luck on that Jo. But Jenny did it didn't she?

How's everything going by the way?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn, Kumusta ka na and the kids. How is it like in CDO? e-mail me when you get a chance. take care.