Friday, August 29, 2008

Coming Back to the U.S.



Our flight back to the U.S. is set for September 25th. My younger sister Lourdes is coming with us. She will be in the US as a visitor and will be touring the country for a bit.

My little boys and I are excited to be home again, after almost three months of being here in the Philippines for a vacation. My husband Joe couldn't wait to see us again. Another thing is that when we come back, it won't be in Texas anymore. Our new place is going to be in Woodbridge, Virginia where hubby's work is close. It's suppose to be a real nice place- accessible to everything- shopping, school, banks, etc. My husband loves the weather there- he says it's better than Texas. I've always loved the East Coast- loving Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania when I lived there for almost three years before. So Woodbridge, VA is definitely a taste of the East Coast again! :)

The plan is that I will be going back into the work force. Not sure how it's going to go, but at the same time we have to put our kids in day care so they can get used to it and I can make my own living. So..let's see what happens.

0 Comments: