Friday, August 29, 2008

A Day At the Mall With My Boys

Yesterday afternoon, we were out to check out a few events at the Limketkai Center Mall, one of the biggest and most popular shopping mall in Cagayan de Oro City. There were a lot of people- as it was the city fiesta here in Cagayan de Oro City where we are. The mall is only about twenty minutes drive from our house and we love it because it has the Wonderland, a big play center for kids where I can leave my little boys with their yaya (nanny) whenever I needed to do errnads on my own.

Anyways, while we were out in the mall yesterday, Gabriel my three year old got so fascinated with the miniature display of a house and car in the middle of the mall- one of those that a real estate company displays when they're trying to sell you a house. He wanted to take the car out of the glass box so I had to take him away and go to another part of the mall. But then we passed by a toy store and he wanted a little toy truck that I ended up buying. Then we were at the food court and he noticed some popcorn machines and that also fascinated him. He liked watching the lady vendor make the popcorn.

Little Jaden on the other hand was just very content sitting in the double stroller and enjoying the sights and sounds around him. :)

0 Comments: