Friday, August 29, 2008

Giving Up Unwanted Stuff

On our recent move, we gave up a lot of clothing, shoes, and things around the house. We took them at the consignment store in Dallas and donated a lot to Salvation Army as well. Before we left for our vacation in the Philippines, I also gathered a lot of the boys' baby clothes and gave them away to two of my friends who needed them- one to a pregnant friend who was having a baby in a month and to another older friend who wanted to give the baby clothes to her grandchildren.

Anyway, as a result we didn't have to pack a lot of unwanted things on our move. We even made a few hundred dollars and helped some people out of giving up a lot of our things we no longer have any need for.

1 Comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I gave all my baby stuff away a while ago to my SIL.