Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot Days of Summer

One of the things I'm particularly not too crazy about the summer season is when it gets too unbearably hot. I get splitting headaches- sometimes even bad migraines.
My husband usually complains about me cranking up the AC too high inside the house, or when we're in the car. But what can he do? I hate being hot and toasty. In the summer, I like driving with my auto air conditioning always on, instead of opening the car windows and letting the air in. That's just way too hot for me.

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's getting so cold her that it feels like Fall.

Lapa37 said...

I hear you sister I HATE being hot to. I can't wait until fall to be able to open the windows and breath in the fresh air.Bring on the cold!!!!

Unknown said...

I love fall. Though it's been raining here for three days sure does feels good and finally got a break from the heat.

We had a broken AC before for three days and the heat in Texas was unbearable. Our house was like an oven.