Thursday, August 21, 2008

Earth, Wind, and Fire Experience Concert


Last Wednesday night, my sisters Lourdes and Ate Gina and her husband Rustom, and myself went to see an Earth, Wind, & Fire "experience" concert. No, it's not the original Earth , Wind, & Fire who performed in the concert, but the Al Mckay All Stars group who sang Earth, Wind, and Fire songs. They had great voices and in my opinion, they delivered stellar performances. (Love the saxophone guy!). Everyone went crazy when they sang the upbeat dance tunes of "September" and the famous love song "After the Love Has Gone". The last song reminded me of my husband Joe, who loves this particular EW&F song. Actually, I'm making it the first song on my playlist here on Hip Mama Blog, the same song you're hearing the first time you log in here. :)

By the way, the concert was part of a series of events being held here in Cagayan de Oro City for its upcoming city fiesta (feast) celebrated every year on August 27th-28th.

We enjoyed the concert, although I was still recovering from the flu at the time. :)

3 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

We had the flu here too. I still feel yucky.

Vhiel said...

yes they sing pretty good.. and I am grateful that you gave me the referral for the skin md lotion... and it was actually pretty good.. i am still using it...

Unknown said...

Live concerts are always fun! There is nothing like that lie experience! Glad you enjoyed yourself!