Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We Sold Our House in Texas

A couple of months ago, I posted here that we're selling our house in Texas because of our move out-of-state. Well, I'm happy to share with you all that we've finally sold our house last two weeks ago.

Looking at our house in photos makes me want to cry. :(

*Front View of the House

*Family Room

*Entry

*Dining Room

*Kitchen

* Backyard

Well, at least it's sold and the worries about trying to sell it is now over. :)

Anyway, another reason for this post is because I had a recent conversation with one of my very good friends who also just sold her house in Houston, Texas. She told me about this cool website where she found her eal estate agent- a houston realtor- who helped her with listing her house for sale and sold it quick for her. She told me she didn't have to wait long selling her house- she sold it within a month. I told her she is lucky. We didn't have to wait too long to sell ours too, but we didn't sell it in a month like she did. She told me she didn't regret hiring the realtor from Houston.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's a good news. Well, with the housing market these days, your friend is lucky enough to sell her house in a month.

Again, glad your house finally sold.