Sunday, September 28, 2008

Coming Home and Some Diet Concerns

I may have failed to mention to you all, but yes we're back in the US since yesterday morning. My younger sister Lourdes came with us and was certaily a great help to me on the long flight home with my boys. Gosh, I can't begin to tell you all how stressful and physically draining it had been. My body is still sore from sitting so long- 18 hours on and off on a plane with my two little boys.

Anyway, thank God we made it home safe and sound. No one could be more than happy and excited about our arrival than my dear husband who hasn't seen us for almost three months- yes, that's how long we've been away.

Well, now that we're home one of my concerns is to keep up with the exercise and diet I've started while I was on vacation. I've lost a few pounds while I was doing that and I want to lose some more. My sister and I were talking today about how we should have more fruits and veggies in our diet. I know that people claim to have used the best diet pills that have worked for them, but I guess I am more of an exercise type person. Diet-wise, I could improve on how much and what I eat. Hopefully I will keep up with the motivation. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog. Wow that 18 hour flight must have stabeen a struggle. Kudos starting to exercise, especially while on vacation too!! By the way I work for Stacker 2 and you'll probably enjoy our energy shots while you continue your workouts back home now. Come check us out k.

www.Stacker2.com
Laurak6hrpwr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo! welcome back! How was the trip? I'm glad that you made it safe and sound. Give me a call when you get a chance. take care

Unknown said...

Welcome back Jo! Good to hear you made it ok.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mom Knows Everything said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

j said...

I CANNOT imagine traveling with young boys for that length of time. You are an amazing mom!! Glad that you are back home safe and sound!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Wow, 18 hours? Bless your heart. I've been dieting and exercising. The hardest but best way to lose weight is to make sure you're burning more calories than you take in each day. I don't even mess with the pills. just stay active!