Thursday, October 2, 2008

Business Talks

My younger sister Lourdes brought a few fashion jewelry items to sell to her friends here in the U.S. while she's visiting. They're cute and fashionable. She personally hand-picked them at the jewelry store in the Philippines where she bought them.

Anyway, we were talking about how she's going to make her customers pay for the jewelry. She told me she will just ask for cash or check as forms of payment. If she would be here longer than a few months and she's going to sell them in a marketplace somewhere, I would suggest that she offer her customers a way to pay by credit card. I know a friend who sells her handmade vases in the local flea market and she set up her own ecommerce merchant account so she can accept all forms of credit card payments.

Oh well, maybe for right now my sister is just fine with cash or check payment.

3 Comments:

chronic chick said...

Hi there,

I don't know if you know that your entrecard is saying no such user. I like visiting your blog. Its always full of a lot of information. And I just love the unique background.

Chronic Chick Talk My Active Blog

Mom Knows Everything said...

Yeah your entre card is doing the same thing for me.

Unknown said...

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for the concern. I have fixed the problem with my Entrecard so it's now reinstated.

Come visit me again soon! :)