Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kick Ass Blogger Award

Kick Ass Blogger Award

I was doing my Entrecard rounds for the day and noticed I had an old message in my inbox. I'm usually not very good with checking messages in my EC account but today I did and was very surprised to see that MammaDawg- one of my fave mom bloggers and becoming my good friend in the blogging world- emailed me to tell me she nominated Hip Mama Blog for the Kick Ass Blogger Award. How awesome! :D

So in the spirit of linky love to a few of my blogger friends, I am awarding the same to 5 of my lovely blogger friends who kick ass almost everyday trying to keep up with busy mommyhood, marriage, blogging, etcetera, all at the same time.

This award goes to: Tammy, Cathy, Loyna, Carrie, and Sandra.

Congrats to you, my dear friends! Don't we all deserve this? :D

Well now, it's your turn to spread some bloggy link love.

Here are the rules:

* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
* Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Enjoy your day and happy blogging!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jo,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm honored.

:)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you Jocelyn! Totally made me smile! You're a great blogging buddy! :o)

Carrie said...

Thank you so much Jocelyn! I will pass it along.

The kids started back to school today so I am hoping to get back to blog hoping. What a BUSY summer it has been :0)

take care

Sandra Carvalho said...

Thanks hon!!!
You sure deserve this award!
xoxo