Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Been A Little Lazy...


I don't know if it's laziness or just the lack of motivation. But some days I just want to be easy on myself and forget about blogging.. even for a few days. I mean, not that I don't keep with the demands on my review blog. Just.. I'm having a little "blogging withdrawal" I guess- if there's even such a term.

Do you feel this way sometimes? I mean, some days I think blogging is cool. Other times I think I can do better with my time. No regrets though. Blogging has been great for me so far- extra money in my pocket with paid postings, tons of free stuff for my whole family, and most of all, the satisfaction that I get making my readers happy with all the giveaways I host every week on Hip Mama's Place. I mean, what else could I ask for? ;)

I can't say for sure if it's blogging that makes me feel a bit burned out these days. I guess the key is to take little breaks here and there. Speaking of breaks, I indulged myself with an absolutely sweet, sweet treat the other day. Guess what... I went to have a very relaxing, tingly-to-the-skin, feeling smooth-all-over aromatherapy body scrub and massage..ahhh... my whole body never felt soo good in a long time!

Now tell me if after reading this post, you weren't tempted to leave your Blogger account for a bit and Google the closest spa salon in your area (LOL). :)

4 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's getting really hard to keep up with my blogs now that I have kids in my daycare 7 days a week. It seems I never have time to do anything, but cook, clean and watch kids.

Vhiel said...

hey jo... i think every blogger experience the burn out... even though you are not a blogger u will have this...school is burning me out.. i feel like i am done... just a quick question though.. what do you mean by the cut over at ppp? are you having any problem with them?

razz said...

Hey I feel the same way many times, but I find that taking little breaks is best, take a day or two away and everything will be okay.


*on another note, I heard that ppp does not like blogs with music, so becareful, they are doing the audit thing, its crazy!! Many blogs getting the ax, thankfully mines survived, just giving you a heads up, take care:)

Petula said...

Yea, I sometimes take a break for a day or two. Sometimes just because I don't feel well, but I haven't figured out how to still keep up when I don't visit and check all my comments, etc. It's a difficult balance. Well, I have a 1/2 day spa treatment coming up this Sunday so I will definitely have a break then.