Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two More Weeks!

*Beautiful scenery off the port of Balingoan, located about 86 kilometers from Cagayan de Oro City.

Yes, my boys and I will be back in the U.S. in two weeks.

It's been almost three months since our vacation here in Cagayan de Oro City (Philippines) and we're ready to go back home. This used to be my home ten years ago, but since coming to the US and I got married, my home is there now with my husband. :)

My boys miss their dad and dear hubby text messages and emails me everyday expressing how he can't wait to see us again. I don't blame him. Even a few hours away from our babies make me want to run back home to be with them again. We love them both so much!

So last night I started packing and filling up our luggages. I wasn't surprised to see some of the boys' clothes no longer fit them. They both seem to grow so fast these days! Lucky for my brother who's having a new baby boy come November- he is going to have my boys' outgrown clothes and shoes that we brought with us when we came here in July. I'm glad to be of help. My brother's wife Cely and I recently talked about the all too familiar challenges of budgeting and planning for a coming new baby. I know that every bit helps and I was just glad giving away my boys' clothes could help them out in a way.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip!

hippos toes said...

What a beautiful photo. It would be hard to leave that. Safe travels to you and your little ones.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Have a safe flight home my friend!