Monday, October 27, 2008

How Was Your Weekend?


*Photo Courtesy: Soapheava de Lumiere


Mine was nice.

Saturday we just chilled out at the house in the morning. I had to finish up some of the chores. Then in the afternoon, we went for a drive and checked out the new neighborhoods. It was fun just checking out new and old houses, roads, driving down hills. Virginia is really beautiful this time of the year. The colors of the trees and the drive up and down little hills and slopes are simply breath-taking.

So Sunday we went to the gym to workout. I was on the treadmill for half an hour then on the stair climber for twenty minutes then went into the hot sauna. On my way to the women's dressing room I overheard some women talking about exercise and diet pills and Hydroxycut hardcore. Anyway, they were very friendly and stopped to talk and said hello. After I got out of the hot sauna, my body and skin felt tight and refreshed. I was sweating it out and I felt like my pores were really cleansed. A nice shower afterwards did it all!

So how was your weekend, folks? Hope it was good as well.

1 Comment:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Mine was good!
Saturdays we went out with the kids to buy them some tennis shoes and Sunday we went to my baby brother's b'day party! ;)
Nice to know that you had a great one too!
*muack*!