Monday, October 6, 2008

On A Cruise


A friend who recently got married emailed me about her wonderful experience cruising in Europe with her new husband. Ahhh...must be nice. I was a little jealous, although I don't know if I'd like to be stuck on a big boat for two weeks. LOL.

Well, maybe someday I'll take a cruise too. I've always been fascinated about the Mediterranean so maybe I'll check out Mediterranean cruises when I'm ready for it and I got the money. I know there are a lot of online deals going on for cruises all the time so I am sure I'll find one that fits the bill eventually.

2 Comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

OMG!!!I'd love to go on such a cruise!
It must be wonderful!And I wouldn't mind being in it for two once they are so complete nowadays.
xoxo

**"Liza"** said...

Hi Jo kumusta na dyan ha? Im off blogging din for now. Been really busy kasi lately eh. Im glad your back na here sa US. I hope everything goes well with you and your family in the new City..;) Miss yah girl..;)