Sunday, October 12, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I had been a little sick for the past few weeks- one of the reasons why I haven't been active on my blogs for a while.

I'm catching up on a lot of things- household, personal, and my extra-curricular activities (including blogging). My personal email inbox has grown from 1,000 to 10,000- believe it or not. LOL. Then my business emails, that's another story about catching up on. Gosh, sometimes I feel like I need ten thousand personal assistants to help me do even half of the things I got to do.

Anyway friends, I'm just rambling a bit. I'm really not complaining about my life. Let's just say it's hectic, but not bad. :)

How are things for you lately? Hope things are well.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Just take it easy Jo, you'll catch up eventually.

Carrie said...

Hope your feeling back to yourself again!
I am trying to juggle going back to work with family life and keeping up with blogging also. It isn't easy. Fortunately I have time at work to visit everyone's blogs but not able to comment. Tonight I have the night off so here I am....finally!

I HAVE AN AWARD FOR YOU ON MY RANTINGS BLOG!

take care

Petula said...

Yes, I am pretty behind too. I was just sitting here thinking that I am sleepy and not being too productive. I hope my lackluster behavior passes soon and I can get back into the swing of things.