Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Weekend

This is the last weekend before Christmas and honestly, I am still catching up on my card-sending and gift-shopping. So tonight I will sneak out and shop for the last few things I need, wrap the gifts up when the kids are asleep, and I should be good to go.

Today will just be finishing up with laundry and chores around the house, responding to emails, and maybe write a couple more reviews for Hip Mama's Place. Ugh. Some days I wish I have more time, or that I have four hands, or that there are 48 hours in a day.

Tomorrow is a new week, and both my boys are still a little bit weak from the flu. Thank God Joe stays home tomorrow. He can take care of the boys and I can go to work with my peace of mind. Hopefully Tuesday is so much better. I will be off work Christmas Day and will work only 6 hours the day after Christmas so this week wouldn't be that long at work.

So how was your weekend? And how will your new week look like?

5 Comments:

Kristi said...

You're doing better than I. I haven;'t even gotten stamps for our Christmas cards yet.

Sandra Carvalho said...

Ohhh I do know that feeling!Boy I really do!
I love Christmas but it's a nerve racking time to me...
Merry Christmas girl!
Hope you and your lovely family have all that you've asked for! ;)
Love,
~Sandra~

Mom Knows Everything said...

I want to wish you and your family and wonderful Christmas!

cel25's said...

hello ate jo..maricel ni..thanks sa card.. greet ko Merry Christmas..bisan late na hehehe.

Petula said...

How are the boys feeling? How's work going? Did you have a Merry Christmas?

Happy New Year. :)