Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thoughts from Home

Today I received two text messages on my phone from two of my sisters in the Philippines. They were sending me an advanced "happy birthday" greeting. Yes, I will be a year older tomorrow, Friday, December 5th. :)

So what are my birthday plans? Nothing really. A friend is going to take me out to dinner that night. And during the day of course, I will just be with the family. But if someone were to ask me what I want for my birthday, I'd like a full day of relaxation by myself being pampered in a spa with all kinds of treats for my tired, aching body..aahhh. Or a day on a beach with my family...or exploring new places like Maine or Massachusetts.. or watching a live show in vegas wouldn't be bad ideas to spend my birthday either.

Ahhh..just daydreaming. :)

5 Comments:

ShannonW said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Maligayang Bati, Maligayang Bati, Maligayang, Maligaya, Maligayang Bati... Happy Birthday my friend! I had mine last week too. tumatanda na talaga tayo pero hip parin di ba... take care and enjoy your day.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy birthday!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Belated Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great day! ;)
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Petula said...

Happy belated birthday.