Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Blog Makeover

Hello friends,

How do you all like my new blog header?

Guess what, Cathy over at My Design Workbench gussied me up. Wow, isn't it fabulous? Which suits me better now that I'm going to be a full-time working mommy again soon. Yes, I am going back into the workforce and I start in less than two weeks. Ugh. The challenges of motherhood and trying to earn a living. No hard feelings though. I love being a mom and I know it's not going to be easy trying to keep up a career alongside mommyhood. At the same time, I do have to pay the bills like everyone else.

Okay, so much for the new job. :)

So by the way, if you all need a new blog design makeover, contact Cathy. She is great at what she does and her prices are very affordable! :)

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Jo!

Glad to help and happy that you liked the header. I'll be blogging about you too.

Happy Wednesday!

Irene said...

Very Cute! I need some headers for a couple of my blogs, I will check her out--Thanks for the information!

Anonymous said...

Love the new do... very suitable to your lifestyle. Cathy just works wonder she just have the magic touch.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Love your new look and I switched your old badge to your new one on my blog.

Sandra Carvalho said...

Looking good hon! ;)
xoxo

Petula said...

I love the new look. I was checking it out and it's great.

Good luck with starting your new job. I'm sure you'll do fabulously at managing both.