Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Christmas Shopping This Year

I don't know if you are done or have even started your Christmas shopping yet. I did a little bit of mine on Black Friday but I'm not quite done yet. I have about 7 things that I need to get for a few people on my Christmas list.

I am eyeing a couple of gift baskets that I want to get for a couple of my special friends. Right now, I have to look at my budget though. I admit, this year wasn't as good for me as last year in terms of income. So I am on a budget and looking for affordable items but at the same time I want to be able to get some really nice gifts too. Something that the people on my list can use and that they can truly appreciate.

How about you? How is your Christmas shopping going so far?

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

My shopping is almost all done. Now onto the baking, cleaning and wrapping.

Sandra Carvalho said...

Shopping!...I'm really bad at that!...Not one single present by now...I'm those last minute sort of shoppers.
I wish I was more organized!
xoxo