Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Buying A New House?

It really amazes me about the current real estate market trends in the U.S. Like, the other day a good friend of mine told me about a house his friend bought for $270,00 a couple years ago just went into foreclosure and now the value of the house is only less than $100,000! I mean, how crazy is that? It just proves to show how the current economic recession has gotten worse.

If I could actually afford to buy a house of my own, I'd buy a house with this kind of deal. With the erratic trends in real estate, who knows my $99,000 house today could be a $400,000 house tomorrow? You never know! In the Wilmington NC real estate market for example, one could find a really good deal on a decent size house within budget.

3 Comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

WOW!That's really great!I always knew that US houses are way cheaper then European houses...So you see we bought this apartment that has 3 bedrooms+1 living room+ kitchen+1 bathroom (all small areas)in this building that has over 30 years old and it cost us $105 000!!!If I had buy a real house like yours or my friend's over Pasco for instance, I'd have to pay for it over $300 000!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi mama! kumusta na. I teird calling you couple of times but I got this weired vm. Can you text me your # again when you get a chance please. talk to you later and have a good night.

Anonymous said...

goodluck to you
Visit to my blog