Saturday, May 16, 2009

Web Host Ratings by WebHostingGeeks.com

Do you like to do comparison shopping to get the best deals on items and services before making your buying decision? I do.

Right now, I am looking for a nice new digital camera. I looked online for sweet deals but since I have Amazon gift certificates earned from my Mom Central writeups, I will just have to get my camera from Amazon.

Anyway, if you're looking for a new web hosting service for your personal or business website, there's a cool site that rates and reviews web-hosting providers. It's called WebHostingGeeks.com.

WebHostingGeeks.com lists the most current top-rated web hosting providers and rates them according to the features they offer. Besides the ratings, they offer reviews and shows the awards of each web host featured on their website. And the nice thing is that, they are independent reviews and are not based on any incentives or commissions.

I was reading through a few of their reviews on web hosting providers and it's cool how you can narrow down your choices through the features that each web hosting provider offers. Each web host is rated and reviewed based on the tech and customer support they offer, basic and advanced features, software, space, traffic generated, reliability and uptime, quality, user-friendliness and more!

Check out WebHostingGeeks.com today for your webhosting needs. Also read the Web Hosting Geeks' blog for the latest news and trends on web hosting.

0 Comments: