Saturday, May 16, 2009

Confirmed Trip to the Bahamas :)

So happy to share to you all! :)

Dan and I are going to beautiful Bahamas and staying at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort for 5 days. Yes, same exact place at the same hotel like we wanted to do last February but we ended up in Cozumel, Mexico because we couldn't get a seat for the flight. It wasn't a total bummer, since we still enjoyed Cozumel. But I have always dreamed of basking in the beautiful beaches of the Bahamas and we're finally going. I am so so excited I couldn't wait! :)

Here are a few photos of the lovely Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort Hotel where we're staying at:





And then we also found out that the airline is seating us in First Class flight two-way so even sweeter. Believe it or not, it is a first for me to fly First-Class, so yayyy! :)

We're leaving May 21st and coming back the 26th so it will be like an extended Memorial Day weekend getaway. I have to gather my sun dresses, swimsuits, sunscreen and hat and I should be good to go.

I'll be sure to post our photos here when we get back. :)

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Sure is beautiful! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!