Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Was Your Weekend?

So how did you all spend your Mother's Day weekend?

Mine went like this:


Saturday: Me, my sweety (Dan), his eleven year old son (Jordan), and three of Dan's soccer buddies went to see the D.C. United (the major league soccer team for Washington DC) play with Toronto FC. It was a first-time for me to see a D.C. United game so I was so excited. They had a tie with Toronto FC- but we thought D.C. United is going to lose. So we were glad they didn't. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but both Dan and his son play soccer on their own. Dan keeps himself fit playing soccer twice a week and I've started liking soccer more since the first time I watched him play. His son also plays for his school soccer team. Anyway, I had fun at the game. We brought our grilling machine for yummy burgers and had a few beers. I am not a big beer drinker, but I drunk like one and a half beers the whole time we were hanging out at the parking lot before the game started. I had a blast the whole time! :)








Sunday: The whole morning was spent running errands. Then in the afternoon, Dan and I took my little boys Gabriel and Jaden to the park and hanged out there for about two hours. We were going to stop somewhere for dinner afterwards but the boys were already very tired and sleepy after playing so much in the park and being under the sun for a while. The weather was perfect and we took a lot of pictures with Dan's new super-cool Nikon D60 camera. I've posted a few of our pics here. Hope you like them.

Anyway, I gotta go read up a bit on wireless alarm. Later...

1 Comment:

readingsully2 said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for joining mine. :)