Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Night and a Girl-to-Girl Question

So Dan and I were both "kid free" yesterday. So I spent the whole day helping him organize his office and did mailings for his company clients. Then after the day's work, we decided we're going to do something special together so we went for a dinner and a movie. Had us some Mexican food for dinner then went to see "Hangover"- an outrageously hilarious movie that we both thoroughly enjoyed.

I swear I have just started going to a movie again, since I started dating Dan. Being a single mom who's dating again does have its ups and downs. But for me,I can honestly say it's been more ups than downs. I can't ask for anything more from Dan. I feel very fortunate to have a man so sweet, so thoughtful, and so giving as him. :)

Anyway, I hate to toot my own horn but I do have a question. Honestly as a woman, when your man really appreciates you and constantly tells you you're beautiful (like Dan does to me), do you feel like you look more glowing and beautiful and feel so much happier? I ask because I feel that way.

4 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

Well, yeaaaahhhh. :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Absolutely! :o)

Jaime Haney said...

I'm sure I would, but unfortunatley I'm married to a Virgo for 15 years and all he does is criticize me :(

bask in it, girl! bask in it while you can!

cute blog btw... ;)

Unknown said...

Why shouldn't you? You deserve all the praises my dear mama. And you definitely have the glow just by looking all the photos you have posted from your vacation!

Be happy! Be beautiful!