Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Camera

This week, I was happy to receive my new hard-earned camera. By hard-earned I mean I got it almost free because of my accumulated free Amazon gift certificates, courtesy of Mom Central. I help with promotions on Hip Mama's Place for Mom Central campaigns and as a courtesy, they send me Amazon gift certificates on a regular basis. So I was very happy to get my new Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 digital camera- at a really good price too on Amazon! :) It's a great camera and actually has higher megapixels (12.1) than the last Sony Cybershot I had. I haven't had the chance to take a lot of photos on it yet, but the few ones I took came out great.

Anyway, this weekend I will have more opportunities to take photos. I'm excited to see how this camera will work in different settings and varied weather conditions. I will sure to post my new photos here soon! (Oh, sorry for the ramblings. Am I suppose to talk about diet pills? Just kidding, LOL>).

1 Comment:

readingsully2 said...

I know how excited you are because I just got a new Canon Rebel T1i EOS SLR 15.1 megapixels....It will take me a month to figure everything out. :)

Enjoy!