Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gabriel is going to be Four


It's been a year this month since my boys Gabriel and Jaden and I visited my family in the Philippines. It didn't seem that long ago. We even got to celebrate Gabriel's 3rd birthday there last year.

This Friday- July 3rd, Gabriel is turning four. Dan and I decided to give him a Chuck E. Cheese party this year which we're doing one day ahead- tomorrow. We've invited a few friends here in Woodbridge and their little kids so it should be so much fun! I'm always the last minute preparer of things so today I went to the local Safeway and ordered a "Cars" themed sheet cake. Cost me about $32 but I figured it's better to have more than enough for everyone. There will probably be about a dozen kids and a dozen adults who are coming. I also went to Party City for party hats, favors and confettis.

I'll be sure to post photos of the birthday party by the end of the week, I promise! :D

2 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

Cute, kids and congrats.

Nicole Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIEL!